Essentials of Commerce: A Textbook for ISC Class 11
Salient features of the book are:
• A complete fresh approach to understand the dynamic and complex business world.
• Integrating the text of each chapter with real-life business situations and select business developments in management literature for creating awareness about the real business practices.
• Usage of diagrams and tabular formats for quick grasp of the subject.
• Each chapter contains Learning Objectives, Simple and Comprehensive Text, Key Terms and their Definitions, Short Answer Questions, Long Answer Questions and Practice Questions
• Latest provisions of the Companies Act, 2013 and the Limited Liability Partnership Act, 2008 have been explained.
• Model Question Papers with Solutions have been included to familiarise students with the likely examination pattern of the Council.
Pane 2 Content
and so on ...