Business Studies - CBSE XII (ST)
Salient features of this new edition are:
• Student-friendly approach.
• Simple and easy-to-understand language.
• Brief and to the point answers as per CBSE guidelines.
• Questions and answers arranged exactly as per CBSE examination pattern in most appropriate sequence without ignoring even the minutest details.
• Important and relevant topics given right at the beginning of each chapter to impart a sound theoretical and conceptual base.
• Extensive coverage of case studies and HOTS and Application-based Questions to enhance understanding of the topics.
• To impart value education and inculcate the habit of value-based thinking, the CBSE has come up with an innovative idea of asking value-based questions. Evaluation and Value-based Questions have, therefore, been incorporated in each unit. Also, an innovative and easy technique has been adopted to answer value-based questions.
• A Review Exercise has been added at the end of each unit.
• As per CBSE guidelines, 20 marks have been allocated for Project Work. To guide and help the students score well, four sample Projects have been included.
• Three Model Test Papers with solutions, indicating the revised marking pattern of the paper, have also been included.
• Three Self-Practice Papers with solutions incorporated in the book will help students face the Board
examination with confidence.
• To ascertain students’ preparation for the examination, a Mock Examination Paper too has been appended. Solution to the Mock Examination Paper will soon be uploaded to our website.
• CBSE Sample Paper for 2018 Examination will be uploaded as soon as it is released.
Pane 2 Content
and so on ...