Self-Tutor Mathematics - CBSE X
Special Features of this book are:
- The provision of Value-Based Questions in each chapter with an exposure to a variety of such questions.
- Hints have been provided, wherever required, for self-sufficiency.
- Solved examples and solutions to questions given in the NCERT Textbook as well as NCERT Exemplar have also been incorporated.
- In addition, questions with symbol are based on Higher Order Thinking Skills (HOTS).
- A Model Test Paper with solutions and five Self-Practice Test Papers have been included.
- This edition of the book also includes Board’s Examination Papers 2016 and 2017 (all sets meant for Delhi and Outside Delhi with solutions).
- Mock Examination Paper has been provided .
Pane 2 Content
and so on ...