Bansal's Mathematics: Textbook for CBSE Class XII (Volume I)
Senior Secondary stage is the launching stage from where students either go for higher studies
in Mathematics or opt for professional courses like Engineering or Physical and Bioscience,
Commerce or Computer Applications. This book has been written to meet the emerging needs of
all categories of students.
It has been our endeavour to present the subject matter of this book in a well-knit manner, not
only to stimulate students’ interest but also to provide them with an insight into the beauty of the
subject sans tears. The book, brought out in two volumes, has been written strictly in accordance
with the latest syllabus prescribed by the CBSE for Senior School Certificate Examination.
The present edition of the book has been thoroughly revised. Solved examples and unsolved
questions have been reviewed and new ones based on CBSE Question Papers have been included,
keeping the status of the book as an authentic and self-sufficient source of study and preparation
for the Board exam.
The Common University Entrance Test (CUET-UG) has been introduced for admission to all
UG Programmes in all Central Universities from academic session 2022-23 onwards under the
Ministry of Education (MoE). A single examination will enable candidates to have a wider reach
and be part of the admission process to various Central Universities besides many state and
private universities. To ensure that students do well in CUET, preparation has to be up to the
mark. Keeping this in mind, we have introduced True and False, Fill in the blanks and Multiple
Choice Questions in each exercise of the book.
Salient Features of the book are:
* Questions pertaining to NCERT Textbook, NCERT EXEMPLAR and previous years’
CBSE Papers—exercises as well as solved examples—clearly marked for their easy
* A large number of solved examples and practice questions for each topic
* True and False questions included in each exercise
* Fill in the blanks made part of each exercise
* Multiple Choice Questions included in each exercise
* A brief recap of the important concepts under Summary at chapter-end
*Web Support: Visit the website www.clarifyde.in to freely access—
• Complete Solutions to starred (*) questions in each exercise
• How to use Logarithm and Antilogarithm Tables
• Other useful information
Pane 2 Content
and so on ...