Fundamentals of Financial Management: As per Choice Based Credit System (CBCS)
This book on Financial Management provides a comprehensive coverage of the syllabus for Paper BCH 5.2 B. Com (H) Semester -V under CBCS and is also helpful for the courses like B.Com Programme, B.M.S, B.B.E, B.B.A (FIA), M.Com, M.B.A, C.A., I.C.W.A etc. The book has been written in a student friendly manner, based on the authors’ classroom experience of teaching this paper and the feedback received from the students over the years. It synchronizes comprehensive explanation of different aspects of financial management with the time constraint in semester based curriculum. Some of the highlights of this book are:
- Each chapter has been enriched with a good number of solved examples;
- To test information, understanding and application aspects of the subject, different types of numerical-oriented questions have been given at the end of each chapter;
- It also incorporates questions that have appeared in latest question papers of Delhi University;
- Theoretical question have also been added at the end of each chapter;
- Besides, an attempt has been made to demonstrate practical work in Financial Management by using Excel Spreadsheet.
Pane 2 Content
and so on ...