Fundamentals of Environmental Studies: As per syllabus prescribed by University Grants Commission (UGC)
‘Environmental Studies’ is a multidisciplinary academic field which systematically deals with the human-environment interface to unravel intricate problems for sustainable development. It brings together the principles of several science streams in a holistic and inclusive manner to solve the contemporary environmental issues. The book is based on the syllabus prescribed by University Grants Commission and provides an introductory, up-to-date view of critical topics to help students comprehend the general principles of Environmental Science. It will be useful for all the undergraduate students, irrespective of their discipline. Besides, the book will also be of interest for the students appearing in competitive examinations, faculty members and all academicians.
- Holistic view of all the vital environmental themes in an interactive manner.
- Simple, direct, precise and student-friendly approach.
- Necessary details and adequate information supplemented with sufficient data for the effective delivery of concepts.
- Instructive and descriptive information integrated with Case Studies for comprehension of the concept.
- Real-life examples to realize the imperative issues related to environment.
- Factual data in form of charts, graphs and figures to illustrate the environmental issues.
- Outstanding illustrations with well-labelled artwork to augment the conceptual understanding.
- Activities as transactional strategies for easy grasp of the problems and recommendations of the possible solutions.
- Detailed exercise at the end of each Chapter to assess the understanding.
- Comprehensive Glossary at the end of book for enhanced understanding and learning.
Pane 2 Content
and so on ...