Fundamentals of Investme : As per Choice Based Credit System (CBCS)
Fundamentals of Investment provides a comprehensive coverage of the syllabus of B.Com (Hons.) under CBCS. The book has been prepared with a student-centred approach, based on the academic feedback, faculty response and interactive classroom experience. It attempts to address the apparent deficiencies in approach followed in similar books on the subject.
Salient features of the book are:
1. A simplified view of the complex technical processes, procedures and practices of the investment world
2. Explanatory short notes for commonly-used investment terminologies
3. Meticulous steps for solving difficult and complex numericals
4. Extensive practice questions at the end of each chapter
5. A wide range of examples for self-study and practice
6. Latest university examination questions
7. The book is very useful for investment researchers, practitioners as well as students.
Pane 2 Content
and so on ...