Fundamentals of Mathematics - ICSE 7
The noteworthy features of the book are:
• An informal style and age-appropriate language ensuring that the students have no difficulty in reading and understanding the content of this textbook on their own. This will also facilitate the teacher’s work.
• A large number of illustrative examples, worked out step by step, to enable the students to experience the full depth and range of application of the concepts. It will also enable the students to recognise and understand mathematical situations around them.
• Carefully designed and graded Practice Exercises to give adequate practice, based on the foregoing theoretical discussion without unduly burdening the students.
• Self-Assessment Exercise given at the end of each chapter for evaluation of the student’s grasp and skills learnt.
• Math Lab Activity in each chapter for strengthening concept formation and arousing interest in the subject. (Special feature)
• Sharpen Your Skills! provides age-appropriate challenges to the students and motivates them to find solution entirely on their own. (Special feature)
• Theme Review Exercises provide more focused opportunity for revision of the content of the themes and assessment of the skills formed. (Newly added feature)
Pane 2 Content
and so on ...