Practical Physics - IX
|These are designed as books complete in themselves.
· Basic background knowledge needed for each group of experiments is followed by detailed construction, method of use and precautions to be taken with the different basic apparatus. Detailed instructions about a few illustrative experiments are included in each unit.
· A detailed note explaining all the essential details of graphs has been provided in the introductory chapter.
· Each unit gives the necessary definitions, formulae, theory, description of apparatus for the experiments of that unit.
· To help the student face the viva voce with confidence, a set of ‘Review Questions with Answers’ is provided at the end of each unit.
· Large number of clear illustrative diagrams support the text.
Pane 2 Content
and so on ...