Double Entry Book Keeping - XII (PART A)
|The books, designed primarily as textbooks, are written in a simple and lucid style. The books also contain abundant problems of graded difficulty to provide extensive practice to the students. Needless to mention, the illustrations and problems are in line with the latest trend of questions.
· Adequate necessary material to provide a sound conceptual base of theory.
· Supportive illustrations for easy understanding of the text.
· Formats and tabular representations to make the topic precise and easy to understand.
· Essay and short answer questions at the end of each chapter so that students may revise and test their understanding of the subject.
· Class-tested and well-graded presentation of the subject matter.
· Due weightage to each topic.
Pane 2 Content
and so on ...