Self-Tutor Chemistry - ISC XII
Noteworthy Features of the Book:
- Each topic has been dealt with in simple, easy and understandable language.
- Important facts in the text have been highlighted.
- Every attempt has been made to connect fundamental ideas to their applications in solving numerical problems in Physical Chemistry.
- Mechanisms of various important name reactions are discussed at relevant places to make the concepts more clear in Organic Chemistry.
- Each unit has solved Very Short Answer Questions, Short Answer Questions and Long Answer Questions including numericals (solved or unsolved) and ISC Examination questions of previous years.
- Latest Specimen Question Paper (Solved), 4 Model Test Papers (Solved) and 5 Self-Practice Test Papers have been included to help the students prepare for the final ISC examination.
- To guage the preparedness of the students for the examination, a Mock Examination Paper has also been provided at the end of the book. Solution to the Mock Examination Paper can be obtained from the Publishers by sending a self-addressed stamped envelope or requesting for the same by e-mail.
Pane 2 Content
and so on ...