Self-Tutor Biology - ISC XII
Salient features of the book are:
- A Brief Résumé of each topic covered in the syllabus. This gives, in a concise form, all important definitions, concepts, labelled diagrams, structures and explanations of the biological phenomena.
- Model Questions with Answers at the end of each chapter, graded as per the pattern of the ISC question paper under Part I (Very Short Answer Questions) and Part II (Short Answer Questions and Long Answer Questions).
- A new feature, Ready Reckoner, has been added at the end of each unit, reinforcing the topics covered under the respective units and providing Higher Order Thinking Questions with solutions to complement the preparation for ISC Examination.
- Previous years’ ISC Examination Questions—a special section at the end of each chapter.
- Latest Specimen Question Paper with solutions.
- Two Model Test Papers with Answers and five unsolved Self-Practice Test Papers.
- Mock Examination Paper at the end of the book for self-assessment vis-à-vis final preparation.
Pane 2 Content
and so on ...