N.D. Kapoor's Elements of Mercantile Law
N.D. KAPOOR’S ‘Elements of MERCANTILE LAW’ is a highly successful and well-established textbook which provides a comprehensive coverage of various branches of Business Law, Company Law and Industrial Law. The current book has been thoroughly revised and incorporates the latest legislative changes that have taken place in the last few years.
Some of the highlights of the book are:
- Explanation of the subject matter in a lucid manner along with case laws in a structured format
- Comprehensive coverage of the latest provisions of Goods and Services Tax (GST), Limited Liability Partnership Law, and Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code
- Deals with the latest provisions of the Companies Act, 2013, including relevant notifications, rules etc.
- Contains ample Test Questions and Practical Problems
- An indispensable textbook for students pursuing B.Com, LLB, BBA, CA, CS, CMA, M.Com, MBA and other Commerce Courses
- A useful reference book for teachers, professional company secretaries and accountants
Pane 2 Content
and so on ...