Computers: Gateway to Digital World - ICSE 2
Computers: Gateway to Digital World, a series of Computer textbooks for ICSE students, has been written with this precise vision—to enable children to learn to consume and contribute to the digital world. The series has been prepared strictly in accordance with the Syllabus prescribed by the Council for the Indian School Certificate Examinations (ICSE). An inquisitive approach to learning and grasping the subject matter of the books will stand the students in good stead.
Salient Features of the series are:
- Strictly as per ICSE syllabus
- Well-defined computer languages and operating system functionalities to help build and strengthen students’ understanding of computer fundamentals
- Enabling students to learn about File Management, Organization of Data and Word Processing
- Introducing students to Algorithms, Flow charts, Database Management and writing programs
- Incorporating details on how to make effective presentations with impressive visual effects
- Preparing students to develop mobile application
- Apprising students of ethical and security-related issues of computer and internet usage
Pane 2 Content
and so on ...