Business Studies - A Textbook for CBSE Class XII
This Business Studies book for CBSE Class XII strictly adheres to the latest syllabus prescribed by the Board. The book addresses each concept with clear, concise and effective examples that are reinforced with exercises and opportunities to demonstrate learning. With added emphasis on practical approach and active learning, CBSE has introduced Experiential Learning from 2019–20 onwards. Experiential learning is the process of learning through experience. This book strives to help the readers imbibe the qualities and skills of the future rather than acquiring the talent to simply read and reproduce the text. The book essentially probes deeper into the essence of experiential learning and how to bring it to make learning joyful, engaging and, at the same time, connected to real-life scenarios.
Each chapter contains integrated examples that unify the discussion and form an easy-to-understand basis for discussion of various topics. This will put the students at ease and allow for greater absorption of the textual material.
Salient features of the book are:
• All topics as per the latest CBSE syllabus
• A fresh approach to understand the dynamic and complex business world
• Simple language and exam-oriented presentation
• Usage of diagrams and tabular formats for quick grasp of the subject
• Recap at chapter-end for revision of important definitions
• Solved Objective Type Questions/Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs), Short Answer Type Questions, Long Answer Type Questions, Assertion-Reason Based Questions and
Case-Based/Application-Based Questions in each chapter
• NCERT Questions with Solutions in each chapter
• CBSE Latest Sample Question Paper (Solved)
• Scanner of past years’ questions, Model Test Paper (Solved) and Self-Practice Paper to familiarise the students with the likely examination pattern
Pane 2 Content
and so on ...