An Aid to Mathematics - CBSE XII
Special Features of the book are:
• Summary of the chapters to briefly recall important concepts, formulae and methods
• CBSE Sample Question Papers, 2017 with complete solutions
• CBSE Board Papers 2016 and 2017 (9 Papers for all regions with complete solutions)
• Five Solved Practice Papers
• Ten Unsolved Practice Papers
• Mock Examination Paper
Ø Each paper prepared strictly in accordance with the latest CBSE Question Paper Design
Ø Value-based Questions included in each paper
Ø Excellent practice material for the examination Ø All important questions fully covered
QR Codes have been printed at the end of the book to provide links to the solutions to CBSE Board Papers 2015, Unsolved Practice Papers and the Mock Examination Paper 2018. These QR codes can only be scanned using our Android app “Gupta Bansal”, which can be downloaded free of cost from Google Play store.
Pane 2 Content
and so on ...