A Textbook of Economics Application - X
|Each chapter of the textbooks for ICSE Classes IX and X begins with a statement of the objectives. The principal distinctive features of these books are as follows:
· Subject matter has been presented in short sentences and small paragraphs. This helps in easy understanding of the arguments and the underlying logic.
· A step-by-step approach has been adopted so that the various arguments build up progressively. This helps the reader to get a complete picture of the topic being studied.
· Near and accurate diagrams make the subject matter more interesting. Technical accuracy of diagrams is a pre-requisite for building a strong foundation in economics. Special care of this fact has been taken.
· Points for Quick Revision given at the end of each chapter help the beginner in Economics to understand the subject easily.
· Internal assessment is an integral part of evaluation. Topics for projects that may be taken up for internal assessment have been specified in the syllabus.
Pane 2 Content
and so on ...