Self-Tutor Physics - ICSE X
The salient features of the book are:
• A Brief Résumé of each chapter for quick recall of important concepts. It includes all the definitions, laws, formulae and SI units relevant to the chapter.
• Model Questions with Answers, classified under Section I (Short Answer Questions) and Section II (Long Answer Questions and Numerical Problems with solutions), serve as a tool to understand the subject matter completely. Questions prior to 2012 have been incorporated in Section I and Section II.
• Brainstorming Questions, a new concept, have been appended to each chapter.
• Previous Years’ Questions (2012 – 2016), with solutions, at the end of each chapter.
• Five Model Test Papers (Solved) and ten Self-Practice Test Papers based on ICSE Examination pattern.
• ICSE 2017 Examination Questions, with solutions, for a better preparation for the examination.
• A Mock Examination Paper for self-assessment of the student’s final preparation.
Pane 2 Content
and so on ...