Self-Tutor Chemistry - ICSE X
Salient features of this edition:
* Each topic has been dealt with in a simple, easy and understandable language.
* Important facts in the text have been highlighted.
* Every attempt has been made to connect fundamental ideas to their applications in solving numerical problems in the unit on Mole Concept.
* Each unit contains solved Short Answer and Long Answer Model Questions and Objective Questions.
* Conceptual Questions have been incorporated in each unit to stimulate Higher Order Thinking Skills.
* Previous Years’ ICSE Examination Questions with solutions too have been provided.
* A new chapter, Practical Chemistry, based on Practical Skills has been incorporated.
* Appendices contain:
a) Modern (Long Form) Periodic Table of the Elements.
b) Atomic Number and Atomic Masses of the Elements of Modern PeriodicTable.
c) Nomenclature of Elements with Atomic Number Above 100.
* Five Solved Model Test Papers and ten Self-Practice Test Papers have been included, which will help the students to prepare for the final examination.
* To ascertain the degree of preparation of the students for the ICSE Examination, a Mock Examination Paper has been enclosed with the book.
Pane 2 Content
and so on ...