Self-Tutor Chemistry - ICSE X
Salient features of this edition:
- Each topic has been dealt with in a simple, easy and understandable language.
- Important facts in the text have been highlighted.
- Every attempt has been made to connect fundamental ideas to their applications in solving numerical problems in the unit on Mole Concept.
- Each unit contains solved Short Answer and Long Answer Model Questions and Objective Questions.
- Conceptual questions have been incorporated under the head Brainstorming Questions in each unit to stimulate higher order thinking skills.
- Previous Years’ ICSE Examination Questions with solutions too have been provided.
- A new chapter, Practical Chemistry, based on Practical Skills has been incorporated.
- Appendices contain:
- Modern (Long Form) Periodic Table of the Elements.
- Atomic Number and Atomic Masses of the Elements of Modern Periodic Table.
- Nomenclature of Elements with Atomic Number Above 100.
- Five Solved Model Test Papers and ten Self-Practice Test Papers have been included, which will help the students to prepare for the final examination.
- To ascertain the degree of preparation of the students for the ICSE Examination, a Mock Examination Paper has been enclosed with the book. Solutions to the Mock Examination Paper can be obtained from the Publishers by sending a self-addressed stamped envelope or by e-mail on requesting accordingly.
Pane 2 Content
and so on ...