Introductory Microeconomics - A Textbook for CBSE Class XI
Salient Features of the book:
- Discussion is presented in a systematic and logical sequence—one step leads to another and guides the students to move forward.
- Key terms given at chapter-end will enable students to do a quick recall of the necessary vocabulary before the exams.
- All the concepts and problems are fully illustrated with the help of real-life examples. This will not only assist in understanding the subject well but will also sustain students’ interest.
- Mixed Bag containing HOTS, Value-based and Application-oriented Questions will prove highly beneficial from the exam perspective.
- Each chapter has been supplemented with solved Multiple-Choice Questions (MCQs).
- Recent Board Question Papers are increasingly getting oriented towards NCERT textbooks. In view of this, all NCERT textbook questions have been added to relevant chapters.
- A large number of Solved Numerical Problems and Give Reason Type Questions too have been incorporated.
- Questions from past Board Examinations have been included in each chapter to give a better insight to the students.
- Questions based on newspaper reports will help students analyse any situation with its economic ramifications.
- Numerical Exercises will serve as a useful tool in understanding and applying the concepts learnt.
- Test Yourself in each chapter will help students in self-assessment.
- Tables, graphs and diagrams interspersed throughout the book will help simplify the subject matter.
- An exhaustive list of questions at the end of each chapter will further aid revision and comprehension of the subject.
- 3 Microeconomics-based projects too have been included.
Pane 2 Content
and so on ...