Introductory Microeconomics - CBSE XI
Salient Features of the book:
* Discussion is presented in a systematic and logical sequence—one step leads to another and
guides the students to move forward.
* Key terms given at chapter-end will enable students to do a quick recall of the necessary
vocabulary before the exams.
* All the concepts and problems are fully illustrated with the help of real-life examples. This will
not only assist in understanding the subject well but will also sustain students’ interest.
* Mixed Bag containing HOTS, Value-based and Application-oriented Questions will prove
highly beneficial from the exam perspective.
* Each chapter has been supplemented with solved Multiple-Choice Questions (MCQs).
* Recent Board Question Papers are increasingly getting oriented towards NCERT textbooks.
In view of this, all NCERT textbook questions have been added to relevant chapters.
* A large number of Solved Numerical Problems and Give Reason Type Questions too have
Questions from past Board Examinations have been included in each chapter to give a better
insight to the students.
* Questions based on newspaper reports will help students analyse any situation with its
* Numerical Exercises will serve as a useful tool in understanding and applying the concepts
* Test Yourself in each chapter will help students in self-assessment.
* Tables, graphs and diagrams interspersed throughout the book will help simplify the subject
* An exhaustive list of questions at the end of each chapter will further aid revision and
comprehension of the subject.
* Three Microeconomics-based projects too have been included.
Pane 2 Content
and so on ...