Introductory Microeconomics - A Textbook for CBSE Class XI
Salient Features of the book:
* Discussion is presented in a systematic and logical sequence—one step leads to another and guides the students to move forward.
* Key terms given at chapter-end will enable students to do a quick recall of the necessary vocabulary before the exams.
* All the concepts and problems are fully illustrated with the help of real-life examples. This will not only assist in understanding the subject well but will also sustain students’ interest.
* HOTS and Application-oriented Questions will prove highly beneficial from the exam perspective.
*Each chapter has been supplemented with solved Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs).
* Recent Board Question Papers are increasingly getting oriented towards NCERT textbooks.
In view of this, NCERT textbook questions have been added to relevant chapters.
* A large number of Solved Numerical Problems and Give Reason Type Questions too have been incorporated.
* Questions from past Board Examinations have been included in each chapter to give a better insight to the students.
* Questions based on newspaper reports will help students analyse any situation with its economic ramifications.
* Numerical Exercises will serve as a useful tool in understanding and applying the concepts learnt.
* Test Yourself in each chapter will help students in self-assessment.
* Tables, graphs and diagrams interspersed throughout the book will help simplify the subject matter.
* An exhaustive list of questions at the end of each chapter will further aid revision and comprehension of the subject.
*Three projects as prescribed by CBSE too have been included.
Pane 2 Content
and so on ...