T.S. Grewal's Double Entry Book Keeping (Vol. II: Accounting for Companies)
The textbooks present a modern approach to accounting through the use of accounting equations. They include the necessary material to provide a sound conceptual base in accounting theory.
- Class-tested and well-graded material
- Simple and lucid textual flow
- Flow Charts at chapter-end
- Necessary content to impart a sound theoretical and conceptual base
- Ample illustrations for easy understanding of the subject
- Objective Type/MCQs, Very Short Answer & Short Answer Questions
- HOTS Questions, Evaluation Questions
- Weightage to each chapter as per marks/periods allotted by the CBSE
- Evaluation Questions and Value-based Questions in each chapter
- Scanner of questions, both Theory and Practical, set in the previous exams and Sample Papers
- Companion CD containing Advanced Level Questions (Illustrations and Questions)
Pane 2 Content
and so on ...