T.S. Grewal's Double Entry Book Keeping - CBSE XII (Vol. 2: Accounting for Not-for-Profit Organisations and Companies) (E)
The textbooks present a modern approach to accounting through the use of accounting equations. They include the necessary material to provide a sound conceptual base in accounting theory.
- Accounting formats, tables and several diagrams and illustrations pertaining to the entire book-keeping process.
- Systematically planned chapters with learning objectives enumerated at the beginning.
- Large number of examples interspersed throughout the text.
- Summary and essay, short answer and objective type questions at the end of each chapter.
- Weightage to each topic as per the marks and periods allotted by the CBSE.
- Class-tested and well-graded material.
- Important questions of the previous year examinations solved and included throughout the text.
- Appendix I (Scanner) and Appendix II (Glossary) to facilitate quick reference.
Pane 2 Content
and so on ...